[DeTomaso] Oil Cooler

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 09:36:53 EDT 2008

Getting a traditional air-to-oil cooler to work in a Pantera is next to
impossible.
Mike, why do you think the air to oil coolers don't work in Panteras???? Companies sell them, so I assume they work in other applications. Air to water works and that's at a lower temperature differential than air to oil. Are people trying to mount the oil cooler and just 'scoop' air flow through without using a fan to suck air through?? I'm interested in cooling my oil, but I'd rather not add that additional heat load to the radiator......probably a common reason. Scott