[DeTomaso] Spam for Bob Radefeld/Charlie McCall

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Oct 10 03:28:27 EDT 2008

Hey Bob!

I seem to recall you posting on the forum before; I don't know if the e-mail
address I have for you is right or not?   I just found out I'm scheduled to
spend tomorrow night at Forbes Field in Topeka.   I'll probably be in a hotel
near the airport, scheduled to arrive in the afternoon.

Give me a shout at (707) 628-3317 if you want to get together for dinner or
something?

Charlie--will you be in Rota next week?   It's about time for another meeting
of the Spanish De Tomaso Club! :>)

Mike (have POCA roster, will travel!)