[DeTomaso] Back to the Cleveland Complete 5.0 EFI for sale.

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Fri Oct 10 01:05:27 EDT 2008

Decided to put the Cleveland back in. If something doesn't get better in the housing market in Medford I may have to put the car up for sale and I think it will be more attractive with the correct engine So the 5.0 EFI will be up for sale in the near future. Looking to get $6,800 for everything except the fuel pump set up, alternator, AC and pulleys. The engine is a  331cc stroked cobra block with forged pistons, crank and rods, aluminum GT40 turbo swirl heads, GT40 tubular intake with 65mm throttle body, custom Buddy Rawls roller cam, Fords best roller rockers, custom stainless steel headers and custom aluminum 10 quart oil pan. Wiring harness, EFI distributor with ignition, Cobra computer and matching Mass sensor and bracket, hoses included. Engine starts and runs very nice. Power is from 1800 to 4700 but still pulls well up to 6000 rpm. Very quick revving and much lighter than a stock Cleveland. Worked really well with the 4.22:1 gears not so great with the 3.77:1 I installed afterwards.  Would like $6,800 for every thing but open to any reasonable offer. Would be willing to install for a reasonable fee as well. Pics on request.

Paul