[DeTomaso] New Wheel Shopping

astephens artstephens at charter.net
Thu Oct 9 14:15:50 EDT 2008

Thanks John,
     My biggest concern with the light weight wheels is damaging one when
I'm say,  a thousand miles from home.  Being stuck in the middle of nowhere
with a bad wheel does not sound like fun.  What is the experience of people
out there?  How many guys have damaged a wheel to the point that it wouldn't
hold air?

Art