[DeTomaso] functional airscoops.

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 13:14:18 EDT 2008

Dear Dr. Engles

  Private to you only.

      Its already begun....it will be difficult to see because like the single sucker fan on my  cup rad it will be invisable...the new radar avoiding rat-rod-black paint will help.

  Thank you doc for encouraging me to feed my crack addiction.

  Dawg

Charles Engles <cengles at cox.net> wrote:
  Dear Dennis,

So......now that the EFI and the Fulps engine have been
all sorted out and the drivetrain is optimized, when do you begin the
Antenucci Ram-Air Roof Aero Intake Project?? It may be one of the few
challenges remaining!!

"If we knew what we were doing, then we wouldn't call it
research." Albert Einstein

Chuck Engles at the Pantera Research
Institute