[DeTomaso] Aftermarket/Vendor door window conversions

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Thu Oct 9 09:35:33 EDT 2008

Use the Taurus motors ($4-7 ea on ebay) The Aerostar motors with 4 bolt
pattern are just too hard to find. Panteraplace.com has a good set of
instructions. When you get to the installation of the Taurus motor, switch
over to SOBill's instructions. The motors are twice as fast & use half the
load. If you have never removed the OEM window motor, allow 3-4 hrs. If you
have done it before, allow 1.5 hrs.

 The Taurus driver side window motor (Ford PN E6DF-14A365-AB) labeled "LF"
passenger side window motor (Ford PN E6DF-14A366-AB) labeled "RF".

http://www.panteraplace.com/page164.htm

http://www.panteraplace.com/Page187.htm

Looks complicated but it is easy if you follow the steps.

Indy Dave