[DeTomaso] #2656 Finds New Home

astephens artstephens at charter.net
Thu Oct 9 02:40:55 EDT 2008

Hello Guys,

     Well I finally found my new car and it is great to be the owner of a
drivable Pantera once again!!!  I found the car at Hemmings.com.  It is a
1972 Pre-L #2556 with the flat deck lid,  square bumpers and new style trans
mounts.  I think the car was originally white,  it is now red and in need of
a paint job.  The interior looks pretty nice and the odometer shows 24K
miles.  It is just about a "bone stock" car.  The car is pretty rough but
appears to be close to rust free.  It sounds like it has been in Southern
California for at least the last twenty years.  It has the oh so desirable
body side molding and side of the fender mount antenna!  I had to pay extra
for those last two items.  :-))   I want to thank all of you guys that
helped me in my search.  I am really happy to be back in the saddle!  You
can see pictures at the link below.

Art