[DeTomaso] functional airscoops.

Rich hoppe1 at cox.net
Wed Oct 8 22:30:32 EDT 2008

I have the airscoops on my car.
I am reallly happy with them.  Not for the idea of compressed air at high
speeds but for the cool air a lower speeds.
I have EFI and the car really did not like the hot air in Arizona coming
from inside the engine area.
When I added the air scoops it really runs better all the time.
At high speeds I still have lots of horsepower I am not using.  At low
speeds the cool air at idle and on acceleration really helps.
Rich