[DeTomaso] functional airscoops.

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 20:06:46 EDT 2008

    Cold air intake...poor man's turbo! ;-]>

  If you want function over form then you really want a roof (preferably to front of windshield) intake like Greg Esakoff or Colin Haney installed on their Panteras. We concluded we are picking up some air (better then no air) with the big ears but as speed increases so does envelope of air so faster you go the less air is pushing through the intake ears...we measured this scientifically with tufts of yarn on my, Greg Sullivan and Mike Anderson's cars at Silver State. ;-]>

  boyd casey <boyd411 at gmail.com> wrote:
  I am thinking about putting functional side airscoops to supply forced cold
air induction . It looks lik Mad dawg has scoops, does any one know who
makes these scoops or who makes the best ( if there is more then one source.
Boyd Casey 73 L # 5783