[DeTomaso] Crankcase Ventilation. Catch can

Kjetil Finne kjetfinn at online.no
Wed Oct 8 17:48:55 EDT 2008

Chris

I was at first trying to only use breathers on my turbo engine, but I
quickly found that this was leading to a lot off a mess.
I was building my own catch can from a stainless steel drinking bottle
with a stainless steel pan scrub as a demister (oil mist/drop catcher)
underneath the outlet opening.
This is working perfect as there are no oil in the air coming out off
the can.

Regards
Kjetil
Pantera1613