[DeTomaso] battery suggestion?

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Wed Oct 8 11:34:51 EDT 2008

Chris,

	On any car you intend to keep for more than 10 years (you do intend to keep
your Pantera, don't you?) you want to minimize corrosion of the front trunk
area.  For this reason, I recommend a totally sealed type battery like the
Optima or the Odyssey.  I had a red-top Optima for 10 years which finally
died and replaced it with a yellow-top.  For the occasional type use that
most of our Panteras get, the yellow-top is a much better choice.  I haven't
yet tried an Odyssey yet but I only hear good things about them.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505