[DeTomaso] battery suggestion?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Oct 8 00:25:15 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/7/08 17 58 42, redvobra at aol.com writes:

> Any battery suggestions out there?

Just this--I have battery disconnect switches in my Cobra and Pantera, and
the batteries in both cars seem to be immortal as a result.   At times, the cars
have sat without being started for a year or more (!), yet both batteries
remained fully charged and the cars both cranked over right away as soon as I
turned the key.

I've got a red top Optima in the Cobra (about five years old), and a rather
small conventional battery from Kragens (can't remember the brand) in the
Pantera.

Disconnecting the batteries after every drive seems to just make them last
forever?