[DeTomaso] battery suggestion?

ParaPantera at aol.com ParaPantera at aol.com
Tue Oct 7 22:56:03 EDT 2008

Chris,

   All I can tell you is that since I have used Odyssey batteries  they have
yet to fail me in five years of run time they have yet to fail  me.  I started
out with the PC925 (do to size considerations), after the  five year factory
battery went south in my Acura, I put the PC925 into the Acura  and installed
a PC1200 into the Pantera.  To date both batteries have  performed flawlessly.
_http://www.odysseybatteries.com/battery/pc1200series.htm_
(http://www.odysseybatteries.com/battery/pc1200series.htm)

Ron

In a message dated 10/7/2008 5:58:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,