[DeTomaso] NPC: The slow drive home Monday night.

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Oct 7 10:27:59 EDT 2008

Well, I can't say for certain, but probably overdue maintenance.

The odometer reads just over 155,000 miles.  I've owned it for about
five years.  It had just over 106K when I purchased it, and the woman
told me the timing belt had been changed not too long back.

So my guess is, it was due, maybe even overdue.  I have to admit, timing
belts don't thrill me, and I end up forgetting they need maintenance.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA