[DeTomaso] : BEST PANTERA COLOR...Are there any PANTERAS

John McKee johnmckee at cox.net
Tue Oct 7 01:51:11 EDT 2008

Dear John,
Apparently Mad Dawg is away from his computer and is unable to add his
advice at this time.  In his absence I can tell you that any mention of
"rainbow colors" and Pantera in the same sentence is generally frowned upon
by Team Pantera Racing.
With that said, you may want to look at the paint from House of Kolor.  They
have highly regarded paints which (depending on the mix) can give the
desired punch you may be looking for but without that Earl Shives flair.
The bright half of MD's car is House of Kolor......

John