[DeTomaso] Weber Manifold Weight?

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Oct 6 14:02:08 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/6/08 6:11:28 AM, wkooiman at earthlink.net writes:

> Incidentally, I also put a bare 351C 4-bolt D2AE block on the scale and it
> stopped at 167 lbs.

Good verification! I tried this a few years ago with a CA bathroom scale on
Judy's original '72 351C & got 155 lbs with 4 bolt main caps & all the bolts.
Then I did the same with a 351W with its stock 2-bolt caps & bolts & got 157.
Getting within 10% with such cheap scales is pretty good for the price
(nothing). Anyone else want to weigh in on this? (pun intended). FWIW- J Deryke