[DeTomaso] Shameless Plug for new Turn Signal Switch on ebay

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Sat Oct 4 22:03:57 EDT 2008

I do repair the turn signal switches. I have repaired 50 switches  so far.

The "euro" flash version has additional head lamp switch contacts  on the
switch plate which the "US" version does not have. I have a few  "Euro" switch
contact plates in the spares box.

I can repair the turn signal switches IF the main plastic module is  not
broken.  I no longer have spare main plastic switch modules. If  the main plastic
module is broken (happens about 10% in the switches I have  repaired) I MAY be
able to fix the switch with exception that you must manually  cancel the turn
signals.

Wilkinson sells the OEM switch for ~$500 and the adaptation of a  Lucas
switch for ~%400.

I am working right now on converting a switch with a broken main  module to
manual canceling.

More to follow next week.

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor