[DeTomaso] Venting crankcase to valve cover (was Oil pangasketrecommendation?)

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Fri Oct 3 16:16:37 EDT 2008

Goran,

Very good thinking points.

What is the oil path after leaving the head and going to the pan?

(I think it's the lifter valley, then drain hole at each end, but then
what...)

If my brain is working today on your Weber / 180 motor you had the valve
covers vented back to the header collector. How did this work ant high and
low RPM?

Larry - Cleveland