[DeTomaso] A third the motion for Mike

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Fri Oct 3 00:48:16 EDT 2008

Thanks Laurie, greatly appreciated!
Mike Thomas

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 5:57 PM
To: Detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] A third the motion for Mike

I truly respect the opinions of Mark Mc Whinney and Mike  Drew. There seems
to be no question that Mike Thomas is the best qualified,  and most
enthusiastic person to be VP of POCA at this present time (except  for me of
course, but I'm not running : ) Good luck to  you, Mike.
Laurie, former POCA VP and still the ONLY  woman with 0+ balls enough to do
the Silver State Race  2x in my gorgeous supercharged PANTERA... WOO HOOO)

p.s. and if you're in So. Cal. and need a meticulous painter who does  an
incredible job of prepping & painting... try Import Crafters in Santa  Ana.

Owner is Jose Mendez.  2602 So. Harbor Blvd., Santa Ana, CA  92704,
714-545-8287

Laurie (just wait 'til you see my car!)

[DeTomaso] POCA Board Endorsements - Thanks!
Mike Thomas _mbefthomas  at comcast.net _
(mailto:detomaso at list.realbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]%20POCA%20Board%20Endors
ements%20-%20Thanks!&In-Reply-To=bc9.3
a09a8e6.3613f071 at aol.com)
Wed Oct 1 08:10:08 CDT 2008

____________________________________

Mark and Mike, thank you both for the endorsements!  I look forward to the

opportunity to bring to the management of POCA what I have been able to

offer the Northwest chapter for the past three years.

I would be remiss, however, if I didn't take a few well chosen words to

extend thanks to the guys who had the Northwest Pantera chapter together for

many years in every way except official recognition from POCA.  To name a

few, Doug Braun, Wes Stinson, Fred Bonin, Gary Herrig, Jeff Kimball, Lyell

Harris, Bobby Kelly and many others have been holding it together up here

for far longer than I have been involved.  We just held our 22nd Birch Bay

Picnic and People's Choice show, and it was a great one.

All the work these guys did to keep track of each other over the years,

especially Doug, made the job of creating our chapter much easier.  That

said, we have picked up at least 10 new members each of the years we have

been under the POCA banner, and they just keep coming.  It has been a very

rewarding experience to be a part of all this and to have so many good

friends in the process.  Thanks guys!

Mike Thomas, Pres.

Panteras Northwest

challenges?  Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips
and