[DeTomaso] 2 Mo's off and still can't attend events

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Fri Oct 3 00:39:49 EDT 2008

Thank you AJ... I wish I could as I had the best time  there and I would do
it again but that event like the Fun Rally is  during the school year.  The
Rally date has changed and I imagine  Reno will be the location but the date is
just a couple weeks short of  summer vacation.  That is sad for me.
[DeTomaso] Laurie at Silver State (Re: A third the motion for  Mike)
Asa Jay Laughton _asajay  at asajay.com _
(mailto:detomaso at list.realbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]%20Laurie%20at%20Silver%20State%20(Re:%20A%20third%20the%20mot
ion%20for%20Mike)&In-Reply-To=bec.2c8d82f7.3616c7df at aol.com)
Thu Oct 2 22:15:44 CDT 2008

... and we -should- see you again next year with your pearly white

panther ready to pounce on the unsuspecting competition.  Make a

commitment, May or September.  Sign up and be there.  :)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie

Spokane, WA