[DeTomaso] NORC 2009

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Oct 3 00:03:57 EDT 2008

Will,

Much as some folks might think I should take you up on that....  er...
what I mean to say is.  How about this...

YOU make the BBORR in April, and send photos of you and all the Team
Pantera Racing folks you can get there, and you'll get special placing
in the photo gallery.

and

I'll do the same for the NORC in May.

Start stirring them up!  Seriously, -I- think it's best you choose your
venue; pick what's close, or pick what interests you the most, but PICK
SOMETHING.  Big Bend, Virginia City Hillclimb, NORC, SORC, SSCC, Road
Runner, Bonneville.  PICK ONE, read the rules, get your Pantera ready,
fire up the locals, BE THERE and we'll MAKE you part of Team Pantera Racing.

Heck, if the Brazilian girls can stand up to the travel schedule, we'll
ship 'em out to every event, but you have to get at least two Panteras
there.  Because the Brazilian girls are just a bit more than one man can
take on his own.

Fire them up Will, make it YOUR goal to get Panteras there, local or
otherwise.  All you have to do is make it into a Team Pantera Event.  If
you build it, they will drive.  Take the BBORR drum and start beating it.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA