[DeTomaso] Southern California Paint Job Cost?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 20:03:11 EDT 2008

Depends if you want someone who speaks English ;-]>

  There is some seriously good craftsman in Santa Ana in OC. I'd send you to my old painter (Enrico Cruz) but now he is doing everyone's Pantera's for $7-8 grand through the vendors...he used to charge $1,500 in 2000 to take any car down to bare metal, R&R all the trim, bumbers etc....that was what he charged at least until he started getting gringo's with more money then $en$e.

  When he did my Pantera he could not speak English. But I speak Italian and he understood enough Italian and Spanglish so we could cut a deal....putting dollars in front of him helped.
  he is good though. He's done several of the vendors cars but I won't say who! ;-)

  Dawg

astephens <artstephens at charter.net> wrote:
  Hello guys,
Can you So Cal guys tell me what a nice paint job, (no orange peel), on
a Pantera costs these days?

Thanks,
Art