[DeTomaso] Oil pan gasket recommendation?

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu Oct 2 16:25:55 EDT 2008

Dear Dave,

Hmmm, I guess full disclosure would be good.....! On both oil pans, I simply used the oil pan gasket that came in the basic 351C FelPro kit. I was so ignorant, I didn't know about *any* trick oil gaskets. However, given the multitude of miscellaneous engine problems and misadventures in my short engine building career, I can truthfully say that the FelPro oil pan gasket has not let me down!

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles