[DeTomaso] Recommendations for Cordless (i.e., rechargeable) Ratchets?

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Oct 1 17:20:10 EDT 2008

Hi Ken,

I would use you Battery drill if it will fit in the needed locations. It
fits your hand much better, and you can control it better. I like it because
of the speed it can spin them in with.

I did not like the electric ratchets and I am not a real big fan of the air
one. I do like the small 3/8" air impact.

Larry (took whore) - Cleveland