[DeTomaso] Oil pan gasket recommendation?

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Wed Oct 1 13:42:20 EDT 2008

IF the oil doesn't drain back "properly", during a long pull (try 5
mile WOT on the salt) the pan will be dry.

Are we sure the puddle came from the pan and not a vavle cover? (or
somewhere besides the pan)

Is there such a thing as toooooooo much oil pressure?   (I see cold
starts in single digit weather)  IS the old wive's tale of "washed
bearings" true?

Is there really a Santa Claus?

Quoting msm at portata.com: