[DeTomaso] POCA Board Endorsements - Thanks!

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed Oct 1 09:10:08 EDT 2008

Mark and Mike, thank you both for the endorsements!  I look forward to the
opportunity to bring to the management of POCA what I have been able to
offer the Northwest chapter for the past three years.

I would be remiss, however, if I didn't take a few well chosen words to
extend thanks to the guys who had the Northwest Pantera chapter together for
many years in every way except official recognition from POCA.  To name a
few, Doug Braun, Wes Stinson, Fred Bonin, Gary Herrig, Jeff Kimball, Lyell
Harris, Bobby Kelly and many others have been holding it together up here
for far longer than I have been involved.  We just held our 22nd Birch Bay
Picnic and People's Choice show, and it was a great one.

All the work these guys did to keep track of each other over the years,
especially Doug, made the job of creating our chapter much easier.  That
said, we have picked up at least 10 new members each of the years we have
been under the POCA banner, and they just keep coming.  It has been a very
rewarding experience to be a part of all this and to have so many good
friends in the process.  Thanks guys!

Mike Thomas, Pres.
Panteras Northwest