[DeTomaso] Fake (?) Pantera on Ebay Italy

Patrick Hals patrickhals at skynet.be
Sat Nov 29 08:53:29 EST 2008

I have just been informed yesterday by a French friend that a Pantera was offered on auction on EBay Italy around 21 September, and that a picture of my factory car , VIN 2862 ( while in Group 5 trim ) was used for advertizing purpose.
This car is no longer offered for sale presently.
I suspect that it is the car that was raced this year a.o. in Monza in Classic Endurance racing by Micangeli - Pietromarchi earlier this year, and that it is the well known fake 2862.
If anyone in the forum, has access to some EBay top managers, could you try to get a copy of this ad through their channel ?
Many thanks
Patrick
2342 - 2862 - 3679 - 9628