[DeTomaso] GPS advice requested

George P Dausch IV gpd4 at juno.com
Fri Nov 28 21:46:55 EST 2008

I am a big fan of the Garmin 2610/20, 2710/20,  2810/20 series.  The
first one that I bought probably four years ago was close to a grand, but
now they're available on Ebay for about $150, either new or supposedly
overhauled.  I've bought a dozen of them for my trucks and friends over
the past few years, and one resides on my motorcycle.
The different models have minor feature differences; i.e. I think the 28s
tie in to traffic radio, but I thnk they're all a fantastic deal at that
price.
GPD4