[DeTomaso] clutch?

Don Thomas dtpantera at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 15:31:29 EST 2008

Dick,

I updated the Pantera Wiki with the McLeod part numbers I know about...  See...

http://www.panterawiki.org/wiki/index.php?title=Clutch_and_Transaxle

There are 2 pressure plates that McLeod has for the pantera.

Hopefully this will help in your quest.

Feel free to add to the Wiki if there is something missing.

Cheers.

-dt