[DeTomaso] Aluminum flywheel

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu Nov 27 14:54:36 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/27/08 8:03:14 AM, hemipanter at hemipanter.se writes:

> As there is a talk about Fidanza, is there anything special with this
> particular flywheel that separates them from other brands?

They are significantly cheaper than most others. Biggest difference is, the
replaceable steel clutch surface is bolted on using gr-8 flat-head allen bolts
rather than being rivited, and they're a pound lighter than some. They also
have a most peculiar-shaped removeable balancing weight. My Fidanza seems
well-made although I'm currently running the aluminum flywheel I made a few years
ago. FWIW-- J Deryke