[DeTomaso] clutch?

dyogi dyogi at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Nov 27 13:32:21 EST 2008

When I sold my goose, I swapped out the clutch setup with a Centerforce
pressure plate, clutch disk and flywheel that the new owner purchased from
Mangusta International.  While lighter in pedal than the Hayes long style
pressure plate that was in it, it was by no means really light in pressure.
My Pantera with the stock long style pressure plate was a lot easier to
depress.  Dana Hansen related that the Mangusta's clutch linkage/hydraulics
design are the main problem, the Centerforce helps it but does not offer a
cure.  Good luck.

Aloha,

Dennis

Checked by AVG.