[DeTomaso] Aluminum flywheel

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Thu Nov 27 11:23:29 EST 2008

Göran Malmberg skrev:
> As there is a talk about Fridanza, is there anything special with this
> particular flywheel
> that separates them from other brands? I thought it was just another
> aluminium thing.

I have never had any other aluminum flywheel so I can't tell. I would
probably have been happy with aome other brand.

I think I paid around $280 on Ebay for it.

Unfortunately a Pantera specific Centerforce Clutch requires drilling
and tapping the flywheel, so if you are using a CF clutch, you may want
to get the flywheel as well from Centerforce.

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21