[DeTomaso] Norwegian Silverstate racer sets Europeanspeedrecord(407, 134 KMH)

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Thu Nov 27 10:28:18 EST 2008

Well, girls (if you'll pardon my lapse into TPR mode) . . .

A properly prepared LSR car is probaby the safest veeehickle for the
intended use one could drive.

(Not that anyone would recommend this) I have seen a few "pencil roll"
dismounts on the salt where the drive walks away.  My jaw dropped.

One other fact:  There is VERY little to hit on the salt!

Of course, if your car becomes airborne one needs to pray for a non-javelin
ending.

Tweetch Hizone, in the rain.
(To each his own)