[DeTomaso] clutch?

Dickruzzindesign at aol.com Dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 23:23:32 EST 2008

I thought that the force of a pressure plate had to be designed to accomodate
the horsepower and torque of the engine with the weight of the car, final
drive and stickiness of the tires as added influences.

I do not think that the more the better applies.

Maybe that is why there is so much discussion over clutch effort.

All the best,
Dick Ruzzin
dickruzzinDESIGN at aol.com
920 Whittier Rd. Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
Phone: +313-824-0539 / Cell: +313-300-9558