[DeTomaso] Newbie with parts request

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 10:19:27 EST 2008

Southwest USA covers a very big area.  Can you narrow it down a bit?  10" Campys are available and tires are now
not as much of a problem as they once were.  I may have a set of original headers but they are not the ideal part.
As far as I know they may be perfect or perforated as I removed them as soon as I got the cars and never looked back.
Michael> From: mghibli7 at hotmail.com> To: detomaso at realbig.com> Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:55:01 -0700> Subject: [DeTomaso] Newbie with parts request> > > Hello, Newbie here with a recently aqcuired '73 Pantera #5910. This car has a cracked driver's side (left) exhaust manifold. Is this common? I would like to replace it with an original instead of the header. Is there anyone out there with a used one, or pair, that they would be willing to part with? Also, what are the odds of finding a pair of 10" Campagnolos out there? It seems like everyone is converting to aftermarket wheels. This car is very original, I would prefer to keep it that way as much as possible. I am in the southwest USA. > Emiliano> _______________________________________________> > Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA> > Archive Search Engine Now Available at http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/> > DeTomaso mailing list> DeTomaso at list.realbig.com> http://list.realbig.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso