[DeTomaso] Newbie with parts request

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Wed Nov 26 00:02:02 EST 2008

Emiliano, exhaust cracks are common with the stock exhausts. Some times they
can be repaired sometimes they can not. Search fabrication in your local
yellow pages there maybe someone local that can take a look at the manifold.
If not, good used and sometimes NOS exhaust pop up on Ebay from time to
time. Also post a "wanted" post on PI motorsports web forum.

 As far as the 10" camps those are still highly desirable and are still
fetching premium prices. I believe Kirk Evans has/had a couple of set for
sale on Chucks web site ProvaMo.com. I have a set of Wilkinson's
reproduction Campys and would still like to have an original set of 10s and
8s

Cheers

Paul