[DeTomaso] Forum and members

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Mon Nov 24 09:36:19 EST 2008

SOBill is the best! You are fortunate to live close.
He has helped so many.
IndyDave

It does not get better than SO with the suggested solutions. I also had to
remove the bushings in the shocks. SOBILL sent me a reply and asked where I
was located. I told him and he said bring your control arms and shock out
and we will get them done in about 1 1/2 hours or so. After spending three
weekends and a lot of foul language already, I  called and talked to Bill
and arranged to go out on this past Saturday. I brought along an out of town
friend with with me and we arrived at Bill's around 11:00 AM. After formal
introductions and some Pantera talk, we started on the control arms and by
2:00 PM we had finished the removal of the bushings and the shock bushings
also. After I offered to supply some sandwiches Miss Kitty insisted and
made some wonderful salads along with some pizza, supplied a cold beer to
wash it all down with and topped it all of with a HOT FUDGE SUNDAY. We sat
and talked for another 1 1/5 hours and headed home. Their hospitality and
help was just amazing as is usual from all Pantera members and owners. My
out of town friend talked all the way back to my house about what a great
day we had and how wonderful Miss Kitty and Bill were.  To Miss Kitty and
Bill THANK YOU !!!!!!!! And thanks to all the pantera support we all get
from all on the forum!!!!Ed Comber