[DeTomaso] R/C Pantera

michaelsavga at gmail.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 08:29:35 EST 2008

Had one for years. Check out the photo button at www.michaelspantera.com
------Original Message------
From: MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sender: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Sent: Nov 24, 2008 1:35 AM
Subject: [DeTomaso] R/C Pantera

 Hi guys,

Just in time for Christmas, a gas-powered (or nitro-powered!) radio control
Pantera!

http://www.hpieurope.com/piw.php?lang=en&partNo=17502

Two of these just showed up at my house, enroute to a European owner.  I
don't know exactly where he ordered them, but I'll find out.

He got a complete car, as opposed to just a simple body (although his car is
4WD for some reason?)

His body is entirely red, not silver as shown on the website.....

Mike

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social
networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com
today!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212962939x1200825291/aol?redir=http://www.aol.com/?optin=ne
w-dp%26icid=aolcom40vanity%26ncid=emlcntaolcom00000001)