[DeTomaso] Cherry Bomb Mufflers

mmcdoug60 at netzero.net mmcdoug60 at netzero.net
Sun Nov 23 08:56:38 EST 2008

 Art,   Thanks, I did build it all myself.    As far as the "silencers"  If you look closely, the center that looks like a washer, is only welded @ 2/3 the way around. Bend out the remaining ends a bit.  Makes a tight slip fit.  They are just like 2 stroke dirt bike muflers.  Straight thru, no backpressure and repackable.
    Mike #3482

-- "astephens" <artstephens at charter.net> wrote:
Thanks Mike,
    Looks great! Did you build the exhaust system yourself,  including the
welding?  I still don't understand what is keeping your inserts in place?
For anyone that wants to see the thread on the PIBB,  it can be found at the
Engine Systems Forum,  dated January 24,  2008

Art

.