[DeTomaso] PI Headers and Mufflers

Ed Pike erpike at ymail.com
Sat Nov 22 14:02:35 EST 2008

Goran:

I have them. They are louder than stock and the egine sounds healthy at idle without being annoynig. I suspect from the comments I have gotten from people i have driven by that they make some noise once you get into the throttle. I took the car to a show in the fall and was in front  of a real nice Z28 camaro 1972 vintage for a while on the way in. We ended up next to each other at the show. His first commment to me was " Your car really sounds good !".

I haven't noticed any resonance at all and have been real happy with the sound. They let the people next to you know there is something special "under the hood".

Ed...