[DeTomaso] 74 L for sale at PI motorsports

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 12:25:24 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/22/08 9 23 13, boyd411 at gmail.com writes:

> I saw this Pantera for sale on ebay. It has a "buy it now" price of
> $29,995.
> It has some obvious defects that I could spot just from the photos  (
> several unrepaired dents, Looks like a spoiler was removed, Poor fit on
> front air dam.) It says the engine and tranny are recently rebuilt and it
> looks like someone spent some money on it at some point. maybe another
> victim of the economy.

Dave Adler said a few weeks ago that sales were very soft right now.   It
truly is a buyer's market--although I think prices are on the verge of going up,
perhaps even spiking like they did in '89 when all the people with money
rushed away from traditional investements and went looking for tangible assets to
store their cash in.

Not good news for enthusiasts....