[DeTomaso] PANTERA-MANGUSTA WHEEL ALIGNMENT / Dick Ruzzin

Dickruzzindesign at aol.com Dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 08:19:45 EST 2008

Thanks, Steve.
Good advice. I just looked at his equipment. It is a laser guided machine
that reads an 18" dot matrix pattern pallet that is attached to each wheel. Two
cameras are mounted above and in front of the car, the pallets are located at a
right angle to the wheels.

The cameras read the wheel positions including wheel base and tread and then
the cumputer coordinates the information from the car. Throughout the process
the car is rolled back and forth to neutralize the suspension and check the
adjustments that have been done. The car will be weighted.

This is a Corvette specialty shop in the Detroit area and they have a lot of
experience with independent suspensions of all kinds.

I will find out just how close the car was built

I really appreciate your specs and experience on this.

Thanks.

All the best,
Dick Ruzzin
dickruzzinDESIGN at aol.com
920 Whittier Rd. Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
Home: 313-824-0539 Cell: 313-300-9558