[DeTomaso] Fw: PI Headers and Mufflers

Ed Pike erpike at ymail.com
Fri Nov 21 15:07:19 EST 2008

Those are the ones on my car.
2.5 inch inlet as opposed to the e bay ones with a 2.0 inch inlet that's why I went with them. I wanted to make sure the engine could breathe and would rather be a little oversized than undesized. Here are a few pictures of my car with the mufflers on.

http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3350045562/m/8610005994?r=8610005994#8610005994

Ed...