[DeTomaso] Mats Gorski in the news

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri Nov 21 14:42:54 EST 2008

I must say that if ANY person, including Mr: De Tomaso himself,
is Mr De Tomaso, Mr Mats Gorski is the one. Even if the factory did
build the car, Mr Mats G has spent more time behind the wheel
than anyone ever will. Name a street in Eouropa, and Mats could
tell you how it is to be driven with a Pantera.
Goran