[DeTomaso] New poll: How many tickets do you get on average in yourPantera?

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Nov 20 20:36:29 EST 2008

In the five years I've had the car I've been stopped three times.
"Speeding" every time, but never a ticket, the worst I've gotten is a good
tongue lashing, then hearing a "DAMN!!" as he walked away from the car.

Keeping my fingers crossed, Valentine on and foot planted in the great
Northwest

Mike Thomas