[DeTomaso] Trade Aviaid 9.5qt TransAm pan for 6qt Street Pan- 302!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 18:59:31 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/20/08 15 39 45, steven.liebenow at att.net writes:

> I have a 9.5 Qt Aviaid Trans-Am Mustang style pan that I would love to trade
> for a Street version of the same in a 6Qt size.  Both of these are
> T-pans....
>
> This is 9.5" deep, where the 6 qt is 7.5" deep.
>
> Going on my old Mangusta motor when it gets yanked!
>
> Lemmeno!

FWIW, a few months ago I just sucked it up and bought a 7.5-inch-deep T-pan
for my GT350 to replace the 9.5-inch deep pan.   The deep pan worked great, but
hung down a little too far for my tastes, on my somewhat lowered car.

They work *fantastic* though.   If anybody is preparing a Mustang, especially
a track car, my old pan is available too....