[DeTomaso] Gear cam drive

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 17:12:57 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/20/08 9 37 42, Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se writes:

> I'm suspicious about the low cost of it. Has anyone checked into these?
>
> I'm not needing one right now, but there's always room for more stuff on
> my shelves :-)

While I was at the SEMA show, I spoke with a representative from Miloden;
they make a quiet 351C gear drive as well.   This representative spent a lot of
time educating me and telling me why their single-idler product is so superior
to the Pete Jackson dual-idler setup.   I don't know how much of that is
advertising puff, but at least they are available.

Link to the Miloden website:

http://www.milodon.com/gear-drives/gear-drive-ford-sb-chrys.asp

Direct link to this gizmo at Summit Racing:

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=MIL%2D14600&autoview=sku