[DeTomaso] Motor Help

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Thu Nov 20 12:58:56 EST 2008

A change to 10.5:1 compression is the obvious improvement I'd suggest and
best achieved by a stroker kit since the Yate's head flow will support more
cubes.  You're giving away a lot by only running 9:1 compression with alloy
heads which arguably could run 11:1 with octane boost on pump premium.  Or
better yet, leave it at 9:1 and add turbos.

Doug Braun