[DeTomaso] Motor Help

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 12:12:00 EST 2008

Do you mean C3L heads?  Most the recent (like last 10+ years) SVO heads are cast with small ports with thick walls so the teams can port them the way you want them.  So just having SVO heads doesn't say much about what the ports are.  The teams port them very differently depending on how they plan to use them.

Ken