[DeTomaso] New Key For an Old Lock/ Dick Ruzzin

Dickruzzindesign at aol.com Dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 08:08:33 EST 2008

As long as you are on the subject of locks, about three months ago I turned
my car off with the switch and it kept running. The key entrance was feeling a
little notchy. All the mail about switches ran through my mind.
I sprayed some powdered graphite into the keyhole and put the key in and out
a couple of times.
Fixed.

I had taken the switch apart about a year ago, suspecting an engine stall
situation. It looked like brand new, a small set of points and a little spring.

All the best,
Dick Ruzzin
dickruzzinDESIGN at aol.com
920 Whittier Rd. Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
Home: 313-824-0539 Cell: 313-300-9558